Sunday, May 18, 2008

Prince Charles: Eighteen months to stop climate change disaster - Telegraph

Prince Charles: Eighteen months to stop climate change disaster - Telegraph Prince Charles speaks for me and many friends & family concerned about the future of our planet.

Here is his assessment -- bleak as it is-- a moment of opportunity to act and save our children from hell on earth-- and all the plants and animals we steward as well.

When I look at all the people driving cars alone still -- even at $4 a gallon US-- I have to say a part of me just doesn't see how we do anything but drive off the climate cliff, taking many species with us.

But the optimist in me thinks -- knows in my heart we can change.

See Matchbox 20 song a few blogs earlier for the answer my friend-- is blowing in the wind....


Timothy

No comments: