Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All Good Things Must End Sale Buy 1 Good Nature Publishing native flora poster, get 1 FREE


Dear Friends,

Happy New Year!

We're just past Solstice, Christmas, and welcoming the New Year here in Seattle.

My wife and I have been talking on and off about future directions in this short life together -- and have decided to close up Good Nature Publishing in 2011, and move onto other things.*

And to celebrate, we're having a Buy 1 poster get 1 FREE sale-- our best ever way to share our love of flora and fauna art Good Nature has designed and published the past 15 years.

Please share our link with friends and family. (Supplies are limited to posters in stock. I am selling licenses to the art for educational purposes.)

See Good Nature Publishing website and go to west or east depending on where the heck you are living or want to send some love.

Thanks! Get the bestselling Native Wildflowers, Evergreen tree posters: NW Native Conifers, Native Conifers of Eastern US, The Old Growth Forest poster, and our beautiful new art, too.

best fishes and wishes to you in the new year,

Timothy Colman
Good Nature Publishing

* Other things for me means more work on my writing life, getting a chance to stretch out and work in a bigger team of people involved in social justice, green education. We'll see. I have a children's story I have been working on, and a book on "Slow Water" that I want to write -- to tell the stories of all my friends building rain gardens, swales, planting cisterns and slowing water down so it seeps into the ground instead of getting flushed into the Sound.

No comments: